There are many ways to get involved in the redistricting process. The Board of Supervisors will be holding hearings to receive public input on where district lines should be drawn.
At the hearings and workshops, you will have the opportunity to:
- Share your story;
- Define your neighborhood or community of interest;
- Explain why redistricting is relevant to your community;
- Get the tools you need to draw a map;
- Share your opinions of the draft maps;
- Hear from your neighbors and local organizations.