There are many ways to get involved in the redistricting process. The Board of Supervisors will be holding hearings to receive public input on where district lines should be drawn.
- See the calendar of workshops and public hearings at which you can speak about the process or a specific map.
- Submit public comments, including suggested draft maps, or email: Redistricting@MarinCounty.org.
- Get information on drawing and submitting maps.
At the hearings and workshops, you will have the opportunity to:
- Share your story;
- Define your neighborhood or community of interest;
- Explain why redistricting is relevant to your community;
- Get the tools you need to draw a map;
- Share your opinions of the draft maps;
- Hear from your neighbors and local organizations.